Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Stand-up mixer
- Baking sheet
- 2 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Unsalted butter 2 sticks at room temperature
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar Packed
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Almond extract
- 1/2 cup Rolled oats
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375F (use convect bake if you have it).
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, and salt).
- In your stand up mixer bowl beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and almond extract until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each one.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients, mix until combined. Add rolled oats, chocolate chips and pecans.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper for easy cleaning. Space cookie dough so that they have room to expand while cooking. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Let cool and enjoy!
Award winning furniture - design and fabrication. With a focus on traditional craftsmanship - Hudson Valley. For commissions or to order please email😎