- Bread pan
- 1/2 cup Butter Softened
- 3/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 cups Flour All-purpose
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 3 Apples Diced
- 3/4 cup Pecan pieces Chopped
- 5 tbsp Butter Cold
- 1/3 cup Flour All-purpose
- 1 tbsp Granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray your bread pan with non-stick spray.
- Add butter and sugar to the mixing bowl, cream until smooth. Add in eggs (one at a time), milk, and vanilla until incorporated.
- Slowly mix in flour, salt, and baking powder. Once mixed, fold in apples and nuts.
- Transfer mixture into prepared bread pan.
- Combine all of the topping ingredients to a bowl. Use a pastry mixer or two knives to cut in butter and mix until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake for 1 hr. (or longer, start checking at 1 hr. with tester until it comes out clean from the center).
- Let cool for 30 mins and remove from pan.
- Store in an airtight container.
Award winning heirloom furniture - from locally saved trees; we sawmill, dry in solar kilns and hand build in the Hudson Valley.